The highly-anticipated wheelchair accessible SUV from BraunAbility was finally unveiled at the NMEDA (National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association) conference this week.
Built on the 2015 Ford Explorer chassis, the BraunAbility MXV will offer several upgrades compared to traditional accessible vans.
Highlights of the BraunAbility MXV include:
- Lowered-floor design to increase interior height.
- Automatic power gliding door.
- An electric kneeling system to reduce ramp angle for easy wheelchair accesss.
- Power glide door feature integrated with factory key fob.
- Adjustable sliding gear lever.
- Removable driver and passenger seating.
- Integrated LED ramp lighting system.
- Integrated towing package.