Chrysler Wheelchair Vans
- Customers can choose from Chrysler rear-entry vans and Chrysler side-entry vans based on their preference.
- AutoGuide named the Chrysler Pacifica it’s 2021 Family Car of the Year.
- Chrysler vehicles are known for their superior design, including a spacious interior that is ideal for families.
Rear-Entry Chrysler Pacifica
Both the Chrysler Pacifica Touring and Touring L are available for rear-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a rear-entry Chrysler Pacifica handicap van:
• Rear-entry vans are typically more affordable than side-entry vans.
• Attendants traveling with wheelchair users are able to be seated next to the wheelchair while in motion.
• Rear-entry vans make entering and exiting the vehicle as barrier-free for wheelchairs as possible, as well as providing easy entry and exit to and from the back seats.
• Rear-entry vehicles offer more parking flexibility in standard parking lots.
• Rear-entry wheelchair vans provide more seating positions inside the vehicle when fold-down rear benches and center seats are maintained, making them an excellent choice for large families.
Side-Entry Chrysler Pacifica
The Chrysler Pacifica Touring and Touring L are also available for side-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a side-entry Chrysler Pacifica wheelchair van:
- Flexible floor plan configurations.
- Wheelchair users are able to drive the vehicle from their wheelchair or sit in the front passenger seat area with proper outfitting.
- Vehicle can be exited with the wheelchair facing forwards or backwards, depending on the user’s preference.
- Multiple ramp options, including manual and power, fold-out ramps and in-floor ramps that stow under the van once the door is closed.
- Lowered-floor design that offers more accessibility to the driver’s seat, as well as more room when entering, exiting and traveling in the vehicle.