Dodge Wheelchair Vans
- Customers can choose from Dodge rear-entry vans and Dodge side-entry vans based on their needs and preferences.
- Dodge wheelchair vans are available with fold-out or in-floor ramps that can be either manual or automatic.
- In addition to style and comfortability, Dodge mobility vehicles come in many affordable options.
Dodge Grand Caravan
Side-Entry Dodge Grand Caravan
Both the Dodge Grand Caravan SE and SXT are available for side-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a side-entry Dodge Grand Caravan conversion:
- Flexible floor plan configurations.
- Wheelchair users are able to drive the vehicle or sit in the passenger seat with proper outfitting.
- Vehicle can be exited with the wheelchair facing forwards or backwards, depending on the user’s preference.
- Multiple ramp options, including manual and power, fold-out ramps, and in-floor ramps that stow under the van once the door is closed.
- An impressive ramp weight capacity of 800lbs.
- Lowered-floor design that offers more accessibility to the driver’s seat, as well as more room when entering, exiting, and traveling in the vehicle.
Rear-Entry Dodge Grand Caravan
The Dodge Grand Caravan SE and SXT are both available for rear-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a rear-entry Dodge Grand Caravan wheelchair van:
- Rear-entry vans are typically more affordable than side-entry vans.
- Rear-entry vans are more widely available than side-entry vans.
- Attendants traveling with wheelchair users are able to be seated next to the wheelchair while in motion.
- Rear-entry vans make entering and exiting the vehicle as barrier-free for wheelchairs as possible, as well as providing easy entry and exit to and from the back seats.
- Rear-entry vehicles offer more parking flexibility in standard parking spaces.
- Rear-entry van ramps are wider and can accommodate a variety of wheelchair sizes.
- Rear-entry wheelchair vans provide more seating positions (up to 6 passengers) inside the vehicle when fold-down rear benches and center seats are maintained, making them an excellent choice for large families.