Toyota Wheelchair Vans
- Customers can choose from Toyota rear-entry vans and Toyota side-entry vans based on their preference.
- Toyota wheelchair vans are available in fold-out or in-floor ramps that can be either manual or automatic.
Rear-Entry Toyota Sienna
Both the Toyota Sienna LE and XLE are available for rear-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a rear-entry Toyota Sienna handicapped van:
- Rear-entry vans are typically more affordable than side-entry vans.
- Rear-entry Toyota Sienna’s are able to accommodate either a manual or power ramp.
- Attendants traveling with wheelchair users are able to be seated next to the wheelchair while in motion.
- Rear-entry vans make entering and exiting the vehicle as barrier-free for wheelchairs as possible, as well as providing easy entry and exit to and from the back seats.
- Rear-entry vehicles offer more parking flexibility for standard parking spaces in parking lots.
- Rear-entry wheelchair vans provide more seating positions (up to 6 passengers) inside the vehicle when fold-down rear benches and center seats are maintained, making them an excellent choice for large families.
Side-Entry Toyota Sienna
The Toyota Sienna LE and XLE are both available for side-entry conversion. Below are a few benefits of a side-entry Toyota Sienna wheelchair-accessible van:
- Flexible floor plan configurations.
- Wheelchair users are able to drive the vehicle, either from their wheelchair or using an available transfer seat, or sit in the front passenger seat position with proper securement.
- Standard removable seating allows the wheelchair user to have access to either the front or back seats.
- Multiple ramp options, including manual and power, fold-out ramps and in-floor ramps that stow under the van once the door is closed.
- Lowered-floor design that offers more accessibility to the driver’s seat, as well as more room when entering, exiting and traveling in the vehicle.